Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Three - Tuesday, January 6

I got up with Jim then did some blog reading before I left Drayton Valley.





On the drive home, I listened to the Oath……





Rob called and asked if girls could come home with me later and stay overnight – to give R & L a chance to catch up on some housework.





So, I got home about 10, let the dogs out, had lunch, made a couple phone calls, then went on the treadmill 30 min 1.36 mi.





I organized the top 2 drawers of the filing cabinet, brought in and put away half the paper from the trailer, began to undecorated the tree, then at about 3 I picked the girls up and brought them home.





Not a lot to make them for supper, ufortunately. Soph helped with some undecorating of the tree



This is Jim early that morning...standing in the 'kitchenette' in the hotel room he stayed in for 3 weeks.

No comments: