Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 41 - Feb 11, Wednesday

Went to Vinj and Kath's today to see how I could help with their moving preparations.

Kathryn asked me to "whip up" some carrot soup for their supper while she and Vinj sorted through their clothing. So, that is what I did.......


The beginning of a yummy soup.


A delicious pot of soup, if I do say so myself.

Daniel came home from work while the soup was cooking, giving me someone to talk to. He is beginning to feel sick - sore throat, etc. But, he is excited to have been accepted into the DTS at the Montana YWAM base.


He's looking good, isn't he?

I also helped Kathryn sort, lable and pack Seth's clothing and then we went through the toys - tossing some, sending some home with me, packing some, and choosing some to take with them where ever they are moving to.

Then, as Danny left for Youth Group, I stayed at the house to listen for Seth (who was asleep) while Vinj and Kath went to talk to a girl about a house.

Of course, no visit to the Muyaba's would be complete without a photo of our little Seth:

No comments: