Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 56.....Thursday February 26

I spent most of the day at the Muyaba's today....helping them with the last of their packing and looking after Seth when he wasn't napping.

The piano Vinjelu was given as the winner of the songwriting competition at the GMC talent search last fall has been delivered. Obviously, this is no ordinary keyboard!!!! This whole pile of huge boxes is the "keyboard". Massive!


Vinjelu is a hard worker.....he has had to do most of the moving himself since there is usually no one else available when he isn't working. Not that Kathryn hasn't worked as well....but besides helping with the packing, Vinjelu has also been taking loads of boxes to the 'new place' every day for the past week or so.


Moving must take a back seat at times, to your job. Here is Kathryn at work in her capacity as administrator for their church...



Me thinks we need a bigger bin...... An older gentleman from the church brought by 2 huge, brand new rubbermaid bins for Vinj and Kath. These toys were transfered to the larger bin.



And guess what!? No photos of Seth! How did I manage that?

But, on my way home, I was treated to the silver sliver of the new moon. The camera I carry with me could not capture it, at all so I had to wait till I got home to get my bigger camera. By then, the moon was low on the horizon and no longer silver......but I tried to capture it anyway. I don't stand quite as till as a tripod so the photo is not real sharp, but.....












No comments: