Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 16...Monday Jan 19

Hard to believe that only a few days ago the deck was covered with so much snow Emma's little bike had disappeared! Now it is fully visible.



I left the house by 5 am in order to be in DV before 8 to take the truck in to the dealership for 'diagnosis'. We could not get an actual appointment until Wednesday, but I talked to the shop foreman and then gave him the phone to talk to Jim....it doesn't look good - a possible $5 - 10 THOUSAND dollar fix.



After replenishing Jim's groceries, I headed back for home by 9 am, stopping in Wetaskiwin for my own groceries. I was home by noon, feeling as if I'd already done a full day of living. :)



Photo of Lana's Pointsetta that Mel and Ken gave her at Christmas....they forgot it here then (in the midst of being sick, exhausted, and having a dozen trips to the van) and I keep forgetting to take it to her!

No comments: