Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 47...Tuesday, Feb 17

A special day......as any day with a precious friend is special.

We realized that while I have some photos of Arlene (very few) and she has even fewer of me, we have no photos of us together (except one from my birthday this past year) so we roped Joshua into being behind the camera for a BBF photo shoot.



Levi was going to Tai Kwon Do as soon as I left.....does this cute guy look like a martial arts expert to you? I know, it's that cute smile....it is deceptive. Really, those hands (and feet) should be registered as weapons!
I'm not sure what Joshua was doing hanging off the railing, but that is where he was when I turned around to take a candid shot of him.....love his smile.


Anyway, spending the afternoon just hangin' with someone who knows you well and loves you anyway is much better than cleaning house or paying bills, I say.







No comments: