Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 49 ....February 19....Thursday

I started the day with Seth at my house.

He is such a happy boy, he will be jabbering away then suddenly start to laugh - he must be telling himself jokes!



Happy.....as long as I stay in the same room








Looking out the window - although he preferred to look at the photos I have lined up on the sill.





Seth loves to carry things that are big, on the heavy side, or long and awkward (like a broom). He carried this big truck from one side of the living room to the other and even managed to lift it high enough to get it onto the couch.

I like how you can see his right foot in the air in this photo. Caught him mid step.


I took Seth home about 4:30 and on my way back home, I decided to take a couple photos of the oh-so-familiar area through which we drive when we travel to and from Wetaskiwin.






One of the neat things about the winter landscape is all the snowmobile tracks crisscrossing through the fields.






The Haultain Road bridge. Actually, it is more familiarly known as "The Blue Bridge". On closer inspection, however, you will note that it is only half blue. LOL.


If you were to travel on the road that is a few miles south, you would also cross a Blue Bridge so calling this bridge by that name assumes that everyone knows which road you are on.

Obviously, I am not sticking to one photo a day.....

No comments: