Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Eight....January 11, Sunday

Kathryn was taken to the hospital again today....she was throwing up every 5 minutes. I guess she overdid it yesterday, with all the company for Seth's birthday party and then going to church afterward. She was sent home after being given a shot of gravol then just rested. Vinjelu called the parents of their 'dayhome child' and told them Kathryn could no longer care for Casey - her health is just too unpredictable.


I was going to go to Leduc tonight since Victoria had organized a fundraiser for a Kenyan church building project her church is involved in but the weather got pretty nasty and Andrew called me to tell me not to go anywhere.


It was Kaden's first birthday today, but his party has been delayed to next week in favor of Victoria's fund raiser. For a post about that event go here.


I spent my day working in my house, talking on the phone to Arlene and to Jim, and watching Season 8 of "The Waltons". I love that show!

Since I did not actually see Kathryn today, I could not take a photo of her and to post a photo from another day would be cheating....I am supposed to post a photo from today so I am posting a photo of the Waltons program. Not that this TV show is more important than Kathryn.

No comments: