Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Four - January 7

The girls were here for the day….playing, going on the computer, drawing, etc.

I worked on the tree, brought some more paper in from the trailer, tidied here and there, and I don’t know what else – I didn’t write much down. I enjoyed listening to the girls play.... they love to play on the treadmill - it becomes a road, a plane, a train, a car.....whatever suits their fancy at the moment.

Bear had an appointment at the vet at 3:30 so I took the girls home at about 3:00, then took Bear to the vet.

After that, I stopped at Kath’s to check on her. I got Seth up from his nap – he was so happy to see me! I did not stay real long since Bear was in the truck.

In the evening I worked on getting everything off the tree (not quite successful)


Elizabeth is a prolific artist......after she leaves, I always have several new drawings to save.

Emma and Sophia 'going places' on the treadmill
Elizabeth isn't the only one who likes to draw. Sophie also leaves me a few drawings every time.
Yeah, I cheated again....this time by posting 3 photos...but I wanted one of each girl.

No comments: