Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day Six - Friday January 9

….warming up.


Slept too late, posted on MFM and read blogs of other Fave Five posters.


Made calls to IROC and Ing and McKee.


Calling IROC – dialed 1 – 403 - …….. recording said I’d made a local 10 digit call and it could not be completed. So, I tried again without the 1….recording said I’d called a long distance #, please hang up and dial 1…..Tried again, same thing….3 times! Called the front desk, checked the number – it ws correct. What the!?


Walked on the treadmill for only 10 minutes….half mile. My hip is crippling me! Has been, all week.


Long talk with Jim.


Went to Camrose to buy BD gifts for Seth and Kaden as well as a muffin tin and some things to tempt Kathryn’s appetite. Ran into Justin St Louis.


Home at 7…..computer for ½ hour…..start cupcakes for Seth’s BD, and make myself some supper….talk to Jim while he drove back to DV (late) then finish cupcakes.


0C by midnight.


Hips really hurting tonight

No comments: