Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day Ten....Tuesday, Jan 13

I left for RD early to pick up the thermostats for Jim's truck by 10. It is 1:30 and I am just back. I hurried because there is snow forecast for this afternoon until tomorrow night. It is warm, though. The roads were pretty good – until 822 and 611 and it did not start to snow until almost 611. I feel kind of frustrated…..I cannot take Jim the things he needs because of weather/road conditions, I am afraid to go to Wetaskiwin for fear I won’t be able to get through snow on the gravel – even getting into the driveway is tricky right now. If it snows as much as it is supposed to, I may not be getting out tomorrow morning. I want to go in and be with Kath for a few hours – and I know she is expecting me to be there more than I have been, but I feel like I cannot leave.


I did some tidying and cleaning today, not a whole lot, but enough that I don’t feel like I’ve just sat around all day. For one thing, I got the drawers in the file cabinet organized.


The rig out back is quiet tonight – bright, but quiet. It is snowing lightly and the temp has dropped again. So pretty.

This is the bottom drawer of my filing cabinet....believe it or not, this is cleaned up and organized. This is where I keep various computer cords, batteries, stores of pens, even new packs of cards....among other things.

No comments: