Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 54....Tuesday, Feb 24

Poor Vinjelu, who worked at taking things to the dump and packing all afternoon yesterday then worked all night, went out to his car this morning and could not get the key to turn. He tried all the things you would normally suggest, to no avail, so....I went in to Camrose to pick him up and take him home so he could sleep before he had to find a way to get back to work tonight.



He doesn't look too upset about his car not starting.....


After I dropped him off, I went for the load of groceries that I've been putting off getting for a couple days then picked Kathryn and Seth up to give them a ride to the doctor's office.
Seth looked so cute in his hat.....


When I got home, I discovered my dogs were out of food so I just turned around and went back for dog food. (Poor planning)
I decided to post a photo of the same bales I took a picture of a couple days ago.....to show how much it has snowed in the last 24 hours or so. (not alot)

And now, my hubby is on his way home for the night.....must go rustle up a "man's meal" for him. LOL

No comments: