Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 52....Sunday, February 22

I took my camera outside with me when I took the garbage out this morning. I tried to capture the light frost on the tall grass in the yard....

Not too successfuly, I'll admit.

Vinj and Kath brought out a load of things they are storing in our barn for now, and Daniel brought out some of his bigger belongings in preparation to moving back home for March before he goes to Montana for his DTS.


The first thing Daniel always does (after saying hello to his dog) is pick up his dad's guitar.


Vinjelu came in after unloading the truck and made himself 'comfortable' in Seth's car seat....

Seth discovered that he could open the oven door on our wood stove. There he found baking pans which made good toys.


I left at about 3 pm to drive to Rocky Mountain House to spend the night with my man.

No comments: