Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 42 - Thursday, Feb 12

Jim's and My 32nd Wedding Anniversary. He's working out by Caroline. I'm at home. Oh well.

We celebrated with love notes over the phone.....he drew a picture of flowers, took a photo, and sent it over the phone - along with a note......I sent him wedding photos via e mail......I scanned several of our wedding photos into the computer, edited and stored them. This is how we celebrated loving each other as man and wife for 32 years.

I forgot to actually take a photo, but since I worked with photos most of the day, I don't feel it is cheating to use a scanned photo or two for today.




Oh, and a card arrived today for us.....complete with a loving note from Mom and Dad. The front of the card was a photo of the beautiful roses Jim had delivered to Curves on our 26th Anniversary. (Yes, it is a card that I made for Mom to give away.)

No comments: