Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 84....Thursday March 26

The important part of today started when I recieved a text message from Vinjelu and Kathryn:


"We r having a girl! She resembles seth alot, only more dainty. Shes a princess!"

I was so excited! It's been 6 years since we had a baby girl around. Almost immediately, I went and brought out the dress I bought in England last year - just because I liked it so much - for the next girl that was born.





After I finished my errands in town, I went over to Rob and Lana's to see the kids and to wait for Vinj and Kath to get home and show us the ultra sound images of their baby girl.






Ty was all dressed up in his Daddy's T shirt. It says "I'm a nice kid...Too bad I leak".



Seth was staying with Auntie Lana and the girls while his parents were gone. He was a good boy and helped with the chores......





Seth LOVES Lizzy!






Vinjelu and Kathryn were very excited about getting a daughter. They came home with a pile of little summer-y dresses in several sizes (they are able to ship things ahead to Zambia next month for free....thanks to the Poultnoy Foundation of Stony Plain)



And here she is......our next grand-daughter......(no name yet).....





No comments: