Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 79 - Saturday, march 21

Lots of photos today, because I did several things with different people.....

My day started with listening to Daniel and Michael Rostad 'jam'.....



Then, I met Vinjelu, Kathryn, and Seth at Smitty's in Wetaskiwin for lunch.....


(I did take a photo of Kathryn, but it was against the window and did not turn out)


After lunch, I went and picked Emma up and we drove all over town looking for a specific book I wanted to look at about Gardening in Alberta. We did not find it.



We returned to Rob and Lana's house where Lana, Emma, Robert, Sophia and I played "Outburst Jr." for quite some time. Emma and I won.



Elizabeth occupied herself with reading and drawing.



Titus is feeling somewhat better......the doctor says his lungs are clearing up.



After the afternoon with Rob and Lana and kids, I did my grocery shopping. I was going to take a photo of the cart full of groceries, but I forgot. Oh well.

Jessica (my niece) was hosting a craft party last evening so I went directly to her new house after my shopping was done.


I did not stay for the whole evening, and did not make the craft (I have enough 'things' sitting around...pretty or not, I just do not need anything more) But I had a little visit with Jessica, Janice, and their mom, Carol.
Lana and Titus came for the whole evening.
Jessica's little boy, Donny, was very happpy making Ty smile and laugh at him.


OK, so Ty is not smiling here....but he can't see Donny's face now!




Here he is laughing at "Auntie Janice".
I was surprised when I got home to find this bench sitting on the back deck! Guess Daniel and Mike were busy this afternoon with more than music!


Dan has been telling me he was going to build some benches for around the fire......

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great photos! I especially love the ones of Rob and Soph and Donny and Ty!