Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 64...Friday, March 6

I drove Dan to work....made it through the drifts, but just barely. Happily, the plows were by before I came home later in the afternoon.

I had my eyes examined this morning and chose new frames to go with my new perscription. I took 2 photos on my phone so I could send them to Jim (he didn't get them) but can you believe it? I did NOT take a photo on my camera! I was so kicking myself - that would have been the perfect photo for this post.


Daniel came home early from work and spent some time just watching movies and playing his guitar before going in to help Andrew with a bed then go play hockey.




Later that evening, I was careless and dropped my phone into the tub full of water.



Poor phone, now the screen is blank. I can recieve calls and send calls (if I know the number) but cannot access my contacts, see who is calling, send or recieve texts, set an alarm, or take a photo....or see the photos of my 'new' glasses that will be here in about 1 1/2 wks.


A new phone is in the works for me, I guess.


No comments: