Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 66; March 8

Our road is drifted in again - worse than the other day. The good news is that because of the snow pushed up along the side of the driveway, the drive did not get drifted in (at least not yet). The bad news is that the road has way too much snow for Daniel to get his car through for work in the morning. Since the wind was still blowing, I suggested that I take Dan this afternoon (well, evening, actually, since it was almost 6 pm). Andrew agreed to meet us half way so that I could get back home before the tracks I had already made were filled in.

Daniel took the time before we left to make his lunch for tomorrow:



The highway had few drifts, but the snow was blowing across pretty steadily. The constant motion of the snow makes the road slippery and also makes for some pretty distracting driving conditions.


Daniel was taking the road photos for me and he then turned the camera on me.


Andrew met us about half way to town but did not want his photo taken. This is probably the first time in his whole life that he has covered his face instead of making a face for the camera.



So, Dan is safely in town (although without his car) and I am alone at home, hoping the plow comes through by the afternoon so I can go get a new phone and then go pick Daniel up from work.


Does all this count as March coming in like a Lion?



No comments: