Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 70...Thursday March 12

Well, nothing too exciting happened today, so here are some photos of an uneventful day:



The vegetables I roasted for supper. Rutabagas, Parsnips, Carrots, Potatoes. Mmmmm, very good. Daniel LOVED the Rutabagas (Turnips). I must say that roasted, they are pretty tasty. I put my veggies on top of Spaghetti Squash, topped them with some chicken breast, and covered the whole thing with fresh spaghetti sauce. Delicious. Daniel had shake and bake chicken thighs and chose to eat the veggies separate from the squash - except he threw most of the squash out.


Daniel, waiting for supper to be ready. Can you tell what he is watching? There isn't anything wrong with our TV.....the black at the bottom is just what the camera did to the TV image.


Later, I made Dan a cake:


He only took one piece to work with him.....now there is a whole cake sitting in my kitchen - and a pretty good one, too, if you ask me! I covered it with a cookie sheet and set it aside with some things on top of it so I wouldn't be too tempted to have "just a bite" several times during the day. So far, so good.




No comments: