Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 78. Friday, March 20

Another Way performed tonight at a fundraiser for the homeless, hosted by CLBI in Camrose and my cousin Elaine came to town to pick up a package from Vinj and Kath.

Elaine is going to Zambia in a couple weeks and agreed to take gifts to the YWAM base in Lusaka on behalf of Vinj and Kath. I picked up the package and met Elaine at Boston Pizza where we had a quick supper and I got to hear all about her plans to travel to the other side of the world before I headed back to the church where the kids were performing.




I missed the first act.....a young man from Calgary that Vinj and Kath have become acquainted with since the GMA contest.....but had plenty of time before Another Way took the stage.


My main purpose at these events is to care for Seth while his parents are on stage.


He hadn't had a nap so he was a little tired and comforted himself by sucking on his blanket for awhile. I almost had him asleep when his Uncle Dan came and sat by us. Of course, Seth wanted to go to Daniel....and fell asleep in his uncle's arms.

Kathryn and her new guitar....with Andrew in the background

Vinjelu, explaining the background of one of the songs.


Andrew plays either his electric guitar or Kathryn's accoustic. That's a pick in his mouth, by the way.

Other members of Another Way are Jon on the bass and tonight, SheriLyn on piano. Daniel was supposed to play violin but he could not get there on time after work.

I do so love hearing my kids make music.

No comments: