Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 67 - March 9

The plow came through this afternoon so I headed into Camrose to see about either fixing my phone or getting a new one. The old one cannot be fixed, so I had to choose a new one.



Lots of choices....most of them way more money than I wanted to spend.

However.....

for some reason, which I did not question, I was offered a $229 phone for only $100. I could only get it in black, I'd have to pay the extra $129 to get it in pink.....but it didn't take long to decide that I like black for that price!



The phone has a slide out keyboard which is kind of nice for texting - which my hubby likes to do when he is busy..... It doesn't replace voice, but it has its place, I have to admit.




There is also an MP3 player in the phone - but I need a memory card for that to work. I'm more interested in using a memory card to bring photos from my computer to my phone.
Gramma's brag book - always with me!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I love your new phone! Very cool!