Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 75....Tuesday, March 17

I spent most of my day studying.....these books.....



It has been several years since we had a garden (last year doesn't count) and I want to remind myself of what I know as well as increase my knowledge so that our garden is something we can both enjoy and be proud of.

I laid out my seeds to see if I'm missing anything......

In the afternoon, I went in to Rob and Lana's to sit with the girls while Lana took a sick Titus to the doctor.
We were shocked to learn our poor baby has pneumonia!
While Mommy, Ty, and Emma were gone, Sophia and I played "Candy Land" and then "Sorry".
Elizabeth wasn't interested in a board game....she is very good at entertaining herself.
She did come in and watch for awhile, though....bringing a treasure box full of orange pieces. A good treasure.
On my way home, I stopped to take a photo of the Hutterites' cattle....I always enjoy the sight of this herd lazily passing the afternoon.
At home, I 'hit the books' again until it was time to make supper.

3 comments:

Reader Wil said...

You must have had a very busy day! But how is the baby? Isn't pneumonia dangerous for a baby? I hope he'll get better soon.

Karyn said...

Thanks for your concern, Wil. It could be dangerous, yes. He's having problems keeping his medicine down so I guess we'll see.

Nialle Travnik said...

Looks like your garden will be marvelous this summer! Hope it grows wonderfully. Hope Ty is finally taking his meds too!