Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 63.....Thursday March 5



We (Daniel and I) woke this morning to WINTER. Strong winds were not only blowing our back door open, they were wreaking havoc with the snow that had fallen during the night as well as the snow that was already laying in the fields.
Visibility was limited.

We left together to take Daniel to work so I would have the truck. A large drift intimidated me for awhile, but Dan convinced me that the truck would get through. It did.


We turned around, however, and came home for a "Snow Day".



Mid afternoon brought the sunshine and calm (but cold) air.

The drift we had broken down in the morning was filled in again - and had grown to the point we would not be able to get through it.

Dan removed enough snow that we should be able to make it to the road with no problem in the morning.


The next 2 photos are Daniel's work......I just like them enough to want to share them here.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of the sun across the wave of drift.

Jan said...

That last picture is amazing! Great job, Dan!

Unknown said...

Daniel takes beautiful photographs! I found your blog on Life With Kaishon.