Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 83....Wednesday March 25


I didn't sleep well last night and was up for an hour or so very early this morning - early enough to see the sun rise just before I went back to bed.




My main activity for the day was to visit with Mike and Victoria...and of course, Kaden. I traveled to their house for lunch then we took Kaden to.....





Where he went on a roller coaster ride/game with Daddy......





Drove a race car......





He was racing against Mommy......






He also took Chuck E Cheese for a drive.......






He rode a horse in a steeplechase.....(Daddy 'steered').......





Kaden and Gramma watched Mommy and Daddy play Air Hockey.......(Daddy won)....






After all this activitiy, we went back home so Kaden could have a sleep. Mike, Tor, and I visited and watched some of their home videos. Their video camera sure takes good movies! Of course, someone needs to tell the cameraman (woman) not to pan so fast. LOL


Kaden got up from his nap and enjoyed watching himself up on the wall.




Giving Daddy a kiss......


After the movies, we packed into the car again to go out for supper.....



It is always a good day when I get to spend it with my kids/grandkids!

No comments: