Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 80 - Sunday, March 22

It snowed all day.

In the morning, I drove into Camrose (staying on gravel for safety) to find the book I looked for yesterday. I did find it, but didn't buy it - not as useful as the title would lead you to believe.

Anyway, I drove by this large flock of geese coming home for the summer. The photos of the whole flock did not turn out well.



As I sat and watched them for a few minutes, I couldn't help but wonder.....did they come from Des Moines? Canadian Geese are a real problem there.....according to my source.

I decided to postpone my arrival home in favor of stopping at Ritchie's for a visit with my sister. We don't 'just visit' very often any more - except when I'm getting my nails done.



When the snow finally stopped falling, Daniel went out and put the armrests on 'his' bench....


No comments: