Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 73....Sunday, March 15

I drove home slowly because of heavy mist (almost rain). The roads weren't too bad, actually, but my hubby had asked me to take my time to be safe...so I did.



The weather conditions make the forest look beautiful, clothed in frost.


The first 2 photos were taken on Highway 53, west of Rimbey



I love the contrast of the frost covered tree branches next to the dark green of the evergreens, their needles just dusted with frost. This wasn't the best example of the contrast, but it was where I could pull over.......this photo was taken on Highway 53 east of Ponoka.




The trees along 'our road' are all deciduous trees for a couple miles, making a lovely picture of white contrasting with the dark branches and trunks.

Later in the day, I went to Robert and Lana's for a visit. It seems like forever since I spent an evening with them, just talking. I was missing them.



Lizabeth was anxious to show me the frogs she bought at the dollar store. I think she was attracted to the bright colors. Can you tell she had pizza for supper? LOL

And Sophia had big news! She lost a tooth! First one. She was more than willing to pose, showing the space.

I asked her if the tooth fairy came and she said NO. I asked her if she got some money for the tooth and she said YES.

That's no fun......how can a 5 year old not want to believe in the tooth fairy lie?



Emma was either very tired or not feeling well - she was pretty cranky and I did not take a picture of her.
Now that everyone else is not sick anymore, Titus has a cold and is feeling pretty miserable.
Poor Baby.

























1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That's a great picture of Sophia! She looks so grown up.