Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 277....Saturday, October 17

Obviously, since I had Seth overnight, I also had him for the day today.

When he woke up, I brought him into bed with me for a morning cuddle. When we got up, I turned to make my bed. He ran over to where my flipflops, slippers, and shoes are sitting in the bedroom. He picked up one of my flipflops, ran back over to me, set it on the floor beside me and said "shoes". He then ran back and got the other one.

As I was getting dressed, he explored Papa's side of the bed. After being told he was not allowed to play with the things on Papa's bedside table, he turned to come toward me. Jim's cowboy boots distracted him.

"Papa" he said as he stepped into the boots, which come up to the tops of his legs. He did not try to walk in Papa's boots, but stood there grinning for a minute or two.

Thankfully the weather has warmed up and the snow is melted so Seth could play outside for awhile. He loves being outside.

Here are just some of the things he did in the yard:




Jumped on the trampoline.....he can actually JUMP on it now.






His favorite outside toy is hands down Papa's tractor.....




He also discoved he could climb onto the snowmachine and pretend to drive it.....

He took a turn on the swing......




And discovered the pail of charcoal beside the fire pit.....




He filled his little hands with burned wood and made little piles on the fire pit wall......






He threw the miniscule pieces of black wood......





Put handsful on the picnic table and then spread them around......






Oh yes, and he tasted it, too!
He was also quite interested in the dog's pen......he even got brave enough to go inside.....







He checked out what was in that blue bowl that the puppies were drinking from.....








So much for a busy boy to do at Papa and Mama's house!

No comments: