Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 266 - Tuesday, October 6

Victoria had a doctor's appointment today (no surprise, since she is due tomorrow) so I went to Edmonton to sit with Kaden while she was gone.

Kaden was asleep when I got there and did not wake up until a few minutes before Tor got home so I did not have much time with him.

I did get to read for more than an hour, though - something I do not get to do often.

As I was sitting in Tor's rocker, reading my book, I heard sweet little baby talking from upstairs. I peeked in Kaden's bedroom and found him getting a book out of his bookcase.

"Book" he said with a big grin as he ran over to the crib and threw the book over the side before climbing in after it.










He looked for a long time at this page - about David and Goliath, pointing to the giant and saying something I did not understand.




When he finished reading his book to me, he started to do gymnastics for me.....


He actually completed 3 sommersaults in his crib before his mommy came in.




What a happy boy!
For more news (and photos) of the excitement of today, go to my other blog

No comments: