Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 273. Tuesday, October 13

I had several errands in Camrose today....a trip to the lawyer and a trip to the bank to pay our year end taxes began my list.

I also returned the shoes I bought last week - after wearing them for a day and a half, the ends of my toes were aching. I surmised they were actually too short so I exchanged them for a half size larger. They did not give me an opportunity to try on the new size so I hope they will work. At any rate, I will not be wearing them outside at all until I am sure they are the right size. I was amazed that the store let me return them, actually.

As well, I was on a mission to find some photo corners - which I did not find. But I ran across a sale at the scrapbook store and took advantage of that. I also tried to buy a new blade for my cutter and then finally gave in and just bought a new cutter....one that is popular enough that I can easily find replacement blades.

Then, I returned the universal headset I had purchased a few days before for my cell phone. I guess my phone is not included in the term universal. I went to a couple places searching for a headset that will work with my phone - to no avail.

Here is a photo of the snow covered fields between my home and Camrose.....





At home, I actually used my new computer for the first time for something other than internet... I edited some photos and was excited and amazed at how much more quickly the Dell does the same tasks....my other computer gave me wait time between each click of the mouse - sometimes long enough wait time to play a whole game of solitaire. This comupter works so fast I could hardly keep up with it! NO wait time at all! I am still amazed at this.

No comments: