Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 260 - Wednesday, Sept 30

The day started with a call from my accountant......he had been looking into some confusing information from CRA for me. The news was frustrating....they had taken some of our payment for 2008 and applied it to 2010!

That makes a lot of sense, actually.....now they can charge interest and penalties on the amount 'still owing' for 2008.

Did you know income tax is actually illegal?

The interest they charge alone is immoral....the Bible calls it 'usary'.

The result of that phone call was that I needed to find a reciept for the interim payments we had made already for the 2009 year end. I could not immediately find them and it was by then 10:00. I had an appointment with Melanie for 10:30 so I raced out of the house as I was and set myself down for a nice, relaxing visit with my sister while she made my nails look pretty.

I did find the reciept I was looking for, after I got home.

I did not actually take a photo today, but here is one I haven't posted yet.








There is something about the consistency of railroad tracks........

No comments: