Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 262. Friday, October 2

In the midst of my running around today, I took a bin of winter clothes to the Muyabas. They had packed all their winter things up when they moved at the end of February because they were expecting to be moving to Zambia this month and wouldn't need the winter things for a few years. Well, they are here for winter - which we are very happy about - and are needing some warmer outdoor clothes.

Here, Kath is trying a pair of boots on Seth to see if they will be usable this year.




They fit, but I think Seth found them a little awkward to walk in.

Seth showed me the new addition to his bedroom.......someone had given them a large slide so Seth has a playground in his room!






Sweet little Taliah slept the entire time I was visiting.




The Muyabas were leaving within the hour for a weekend retreat at Crow's Nest Pass. I had several errands to take care of before going home to get supper ready for my husband who is coming home this evening. Therefore, my visit was quite short.


No comments: