Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 276 Friday, October 16

I was not feeling too good today....maybe I'm getting Jim's cold. Nevertheless, I agreed to take Seth for the night and next day so Kath could get some studying and housework done. They had had an extremely busy week - out most every day and evening - so she hadn't had time to keep things picked up and in their small apartment, it doesn't take much to become quite untidy.

Anyway, I went in for Seth but had to wait for him to wake from his nap, which afforded me a visit with my daughter and Taliah.

At home, Seth and I had fun.

Supper....chicken nuggets and apples for him. He dipped the apples in the ketchup!








After supper, he played in the kitchen....jumping, climbing on the stool, and playing with Papa's magnets on the fridge.




Then, Seth led me to the piano where he serenaded me for awhile.....







After awhile, he pulled me over to sit at the piano and motioned for me to play. In spite of the fact that my piano (oops, I mean Lana's piano) is dreadfully out of tune, I played for him. He laughed and pulled out one of the chairs from the child-sized table that sits beside the piano. Seated, he began to use the table as a drum. We had a fun jam session.


The toy box was our next stop where he pulled out a ball. It was a small one that his little hand just fit around. He held it in his hand, reached his arm way over his head, and kind of jumped as he pushed his arm forward. It took several trys before he figured out how to let go of the ball. So funny.


We played 'catch' for quite awhile, then, when I figured he was tired out from all the playing, I put him to bed.

1 comment:

kathryn Muyaba said...

awww this is so sweet, I love reading about my son :) haha, what a surpise! Thanx for doing so many fun things with him mom.

kath