Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 245 - Tuesday, Sept. 15

Victoria needed to go to a doctor's appointment without Kaden this morning, so I drove to Edmonton to spend the day with them.

While Victoria was gone, Kaden and I cuddled in the big chair and read books. And I mean LOTS of books! We'd no sooner finish with one book, and he'd jump down and go get another.

I enjoyed some one on one time with this sweet boy and then had a nice time with my daughter, helping her to sort hand me down clothing she'd been given for Ava.










Kaden loves his 'puppy'.....sometimes more than Curly can appreciate.....








Later, when Tor and I were visiting, Kaden disappeared for awhile. He returned, 'pumping iron'.



Soon, he turned his barbell into a microphone and started to sing 'into' it. LOL
I returned home to find a door hung on the root cellar entry.

Dan was legitimately proud of himself.....he had never built a door frame before - never hung a door.
However, I think this door is nicer than the door we have for the garage - I'd like him to put this nice new door on the garage and put the old, used door on the root cellar.
A project for another day, I guess.
After supper, I was trying to load photos to my facebook albums (as I'd been trying to do for a couple days) I finally got a little frustrated and called Rob to see if I could come to his house to do it. I transferred my photos to a couple flash discs and off I went....
The girls were in bed when I got there - probably asleep, so I did not disturb them. Instead, I visited Lana and Titus while Rob watched the end of his hockey game on the computer.


Jim called while I was waiting to use the computer. After chatting with me, he asked for Rob....

Even with their high speed internet, the photos took a long time to load. At least, after waiting for half and hour, for each large file to load, the computer didn't tell me the upload had been unsuccessful. And, while waiting for the uploads, Rob, Lana, and I had a nice visit.

No comments: