Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 239 Sat. 08 - 29

I joined several other ladies today for a wedding shower in honor of Jessica Tia.






Janice did a nice job of organizing and planning the event.....with some help from her mom.






My SIL Angela was there, with her 10 1/2 month old twin boys. Here is Titus (I think) who would not smile for me.







Of course, there were gifts....that is, after all, what a shower is all about - an opportunity to 'shower' the bride with gifts.....







The twins enjoyed the wrapping paper.




The rest of us enjoyed the gifts....








Sarah made and decorated this cute cake for the occassion....





After the shower, I visited at Rob and Lana's for about half an hour until it was time for me to go to church. Daniel brought Jim in for the service.
After church, we visited with Andrew for about 45 minutes outside his house.

No comments: