Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 232 - Wednesday, September 2

When I left this afternoon to go get my nails done, Jim was taking the wheel off his truck in preparation to change the ball joints.








He was very happy that he had purchased an impact wrench for himself before beginning the job.




For some reason, he chose one of the hottest days of the month to do this labor intensive task. He was very pleased with himself that he was able to successfully complete the job - he really had had doubts that he could do it. Personally, I was very proud of him.


I took a photo of this orange snapdragon, just because I like the color. The photo isn't the best, but you can still see the color, at least.





As always, I enjoyed my hour and a half with my sister while she gave me a fresh set of nails. Afterward, we went out to the hot sun (escaping her hot shop) while she waited for her next client. Main Street on Camrose is a pretty place to sit and wait......






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to keep that little flower alive...it will be a chore keeping the latest one alive as it is right in the walking path to the back door.