Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 232 - Sat. 08-22

Daniel took Katie and Sheree to West Edmonton Mall for the day.

Jim was VERY sick - since he no longer needed adrenaline to get through the day, he kind of crashed.

I went for groceries - there is a party planned for tomorrow and I am not sure how long the Aussies are staying.

Also, today, I went to start up my computer (it had come with me to MT) and was disappointed (to say the least) to find that it thinks there is no keyboard attached to it. That is....NOTHING can be done that requires the keyboard.

Luckily, I can access an onscreen keyboard that works with the mouse - even more fortunately, the mouse works and the actual computer works so I am not completely destitute. But if I want to do anything that requries typing (like these posts) I need to use Jim's computer. Very inconvenient.

Jim actually worked at trying to find a fix for my computer ALL day. He should have been sleeping or at least resting, but he tried very hard to get my keyboard back for me.

Daniel and the Aussies came home on time for supper - about the same time I got home from shopping.

After supper, Jim summoned the strength to mix and form burgers for the party tomorrow.








I baked a couple cakes while Sheree had some computer time (she had her own computer) and Daniel and Katie watched a movie.....




In spite of everyone being a little on the tired side, we still went to bed rather late.

No comments: