Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 96...tuesday, April 7

Emma and Elizabeth spent last night and today with us.....just to make the house a little 'quieter' for Lana - who is recovering from gall bladder surgery this week.

The girls and I went in to New Norway to get the mail and do some banking.

Here is my friendly neighborhood 'banker' - Corrine - in our little 'bank' in New Norway.



Here's my girls, in the car......I took these photos behind my back, while driving. I was surprised that I actually got the girls in the photos on the first try!





The girls did not stay another night because they wanted to be home in the morning of Sophia's birthday. Here is a photo we took on the way home, after supper....

This one, I took when I was on MY way home, after dropping the girls off.



No comments: