Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 119 - Thursday April 30

A busy day......in which I do not feel real good.

I woke yesterday with cold symptoms. They seem to come and go, but I always feel 'drained' and 'headachy'.

In spite of this, we had an appointment in town and needed to pick up the mail.....this is how I entertained myself while Jim went in for the mail:





After supper (which Jim made) we paid a visit to Andrew where Thor posed for a photo.


After we left Andrew's, we dropped some papers off at Kathryn's and went in for a bit of a visit. Of course, I took photos of Seth.....



He sat on Papa's lap with his blankie - as soon as he sees the blanket, he starts sucking.....




but, after a cuddle with his blanket, he got off Papa's lap and entertained us with his playing - and jumping - and tickling his mommy's feet.



No comments: