Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 139 - May 20....Wednesday

I've been looking for some half decent garden shoes that do not cost $70....seriously, that is how much all the good ones cost. I finally found these at Canadian Tire for $13. They will not be nearly as comfy as the $70 ones, but will be infinitely better than my rubber boots!





When I picked up the mail today, I was thankful to finally recieve a parcel that was sent to me by fellow blogger Susanne. She sent it long ago and I have asked at the post office twice if there wasn't a parcel for me. The postmark says it was mailed on April 15/09. The notation made at the post office in New Norway says 57/22 meaning.....Box 57 (my address) and the 22nd (the day they recieved it). Since I was picking up the package on May 20, I can only assume that the parcel was recieved in NN on APRIL 22! It has been sitting in the back for almost a month! This is the second time this has happened to me. From now on, at my sister's suggestion, any parcels will be sent to me at HER shop in Camrose - bypassing the inefficiencies at our post office.




I am so glad to see some green on the tree tops as I drive around the country side.







No comments: