Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 121. Saturday, May 2

Actually, a warm day.

Jim took the tractor out to the field in an attempt to mow down the long dead grass - reduce the risk of a prairie fire. He had to get off frequently to clean the grass out from around the engine so it would not over heat.



Mowing dead grass is dirty, dusty work, requiring some protection......




Vinjelu and Kathryn shared at their church tonight about Zambia and their plans for living there. My mom and my brother Kevin, his wife Angela, and their 3 younger boys came from Sylvan Lake to share the evening and learn about Vinj and Kath's plans.


Here is Mom with the 'Two Tituses'.....my nephew Titus (one of the twins) and my grandson Titus.....



Vinj dressed and cut his hair so that he was 'presentable' for church in Zambia. He looked downright 'pastorly'.





This is the only photo I took since I spent the rest of the evening looking after Seth or standing in the back in case Elizabeth (who was looking after Seth) needed me.

No comments: