Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 129 ~ Sunday May 10 ~ Mother's Day

Nothing is better than having my family come to spend the day.....








The garden was full of fist sized rocks, sitting on top of the soil. I offered the girls 5 cents a rock if they would pick them out of the garden. Elizabeth was the only one who took me up on my offer. We thought she would maybe pick enough rocks to earn a couple dollars.
She picked over 300 rocks, earning herself $16.00! What a little worker.


She is part monkey, too.....




Titus had a good long sleep outside.




Lana is always willing to give the dogs lovin'.....




Jim bought a new charcoal BBQ, which made for some interesting conversation (some of the kids had never seen a non-propane grill before!) and DELICIOUS burgers!






Kaden had fun on the 'baby outside toys'. His buddy Seth was not there...they were at a wedding in Regina.





Spending time together makes us all happy.....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a nice warm, sunny day of family together. I thank God for what we have been blessed with.

Q said...

I so enjoyed meeting your family!
Thank you!
Sherry