Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 186....Monday, July 6

I thought I'd share some photos of a few of the plants on my deck.....

My pepper plants have some impressive looking fruit:





I love these African Daisies.....they close up at night and if the weather is cold.




Andrew came over to get the push mower - it hasn't been used for at least 5 years so he had/has a challenge in front of him......I haven't heard if putting new fuel into it did the trick or not.....

Later, we went to town and met Vinjelu and Kathryn and Andrew at the church where they were practicing for worship on Saturday night. Seth had been feeling rotten due to the fact that he is teething so I went along to look after Seth for them. Jim ended up setting up the sound system and 'tweaking' it so it sounded great. He always enjoys 'running sound'



Seth likes to sing into the mike and play the bongo drums.



Andrew was 'taking it easy' for some of the practice.



No comments: