Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 156 ~ Saturday, June 6

Remember this photo? I took this photo of the docks at Lakeside when we took Daniel to school. That was April 4 or thereabouts.




2 months later, the water level is MUCH higher!



Dan, waiting patiently while I was shopping...



This is Crystal - we spent most of Saturday afternoon and evening with her, playing Dutch Blitz.




For supper, the dining room served homemade pizza.....it was very good.




Holly was thirsty, I guess.....



The girl below Holly is Kelsie, her roommie. As soon as Kelsie discovered Holly had a jug of water behind her, she physically moved Holly to stand in front of her - apparently, Holly is known to 'randomly dump water on people'.
This is a great photo of Matthew.....he was staff at Vinj and Kath's school and always seeks Jim and I out when we are there. He is a sweetie.



A fun day. I wish I had taken a photo of my hosts, though - LaDawn and Issac. I enjoyed getting to know them.

No comments: