Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day365 . Monday, January 4

I drove past these snow covered trees with the sun shining through them at just the right angle. I had to drive a whole mile farther, turn around and drive past them going the opposite direction for a mile, then turn and come back toward them. By that time, the sun was not at the same angle. I tried for the shot anyway......not as impressive as I had hoped.



This is it. The 365th post of photos. (Well, except for the few days that I missed)
This is also the final post on this blog (at least, I think it is). I will be posting more often, with more photos on my other blog. I think I will do a once a week post of a picture from each day of the previous week. That is my plan, anyway. It has been difficult to keep up with two blogs, as is obvious, since I am usually behind on this one....that is why I am going to try incorporate the theme of this blog into my other one.

Please come visit me there - and don't forget to leave a comment!

Thanks for sharing this experiment with me! Have a wonderful 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the memories. From your hands, your eyes and your heart, to mine.